Agile software development
- Requirements/solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customers/end-users. It advocates adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continual improvement.
- Agile manifesto has software development frameworks (scrum and Kanban).
- RAD, scrum, extreme programming, feature-driven development.
- Agile software development values:
- Individuals and Interactions over processes and tools
- Working Software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer Collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to Change over following a plan
- Cross-functional team working in all functions:
- Planning, analysis, coding, unit testing, acceptance testing. Then, a working product is shown to stakeholders.
Lessons From A Silicon Valley Job Search Reference Finding the right level of confidence between over- and under-. Some people...
# How to improve your ability to debug existing code [Reference](https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/11726/how-to-improve-your-ability-to-debug-existing-code) # How to most effectively debug code? [Reference](https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/10735/how-to-most-effectively-debug-code) -...