- Normalization: Just do it until it hurts.
- Summary tables?
Redis data structure costs: Hash is more efficient for objects.
- Investigating Redis memory usage:
- Sets are approximately 60% smaller than hashes or strings, but allow the same algorithmic complexity for lookup.
- Sorted sets are about 60% larger than their unsorted counterparts which seems pretty reasonable considering the quantity of additional information being stored.
- You get to understand like how much time is actually spent in the methods.
- Stack vs heap:
- Stack is for static memory allocation.
- Heap is for dynamic memory allocation.
Answering Back-end Interview Questions
Musings I look through Eloquent Ruby and look at the delegation chapter. I have to think about this theory where...