- I have a better strategy now re: learning React for reals. I put money in it by spending money on a book (
fullstackreact). Now, I’m pretty much forced to read it. Plus I really want to make a front-end for daryllxd anyway.
- Can I put database versions in git?
- Just make copies of the database if I’m introducing schema changes. Dev databases should be small.
- Take a database dump, and version control that instead. That way it is a flat text file.
- Keep both a data dump and a schema dump?
- Where to store SQLite Database file?
- Store the words using a text format, and build a database during the build. Instead of storing the information in binary format and storing the binary file in the version control, keep the pairs in a CSV file. This allows you to easily change it, commit the changes, and later diff the changes with ease.
- Removing stuff on Github: I don’t think there’s an easy way to do this.
- Browsed Some Game of Life things. Wow those are like really awesome.
- Read an article on this.
- Event lifecycle.