TIL, 2018-03-02, Reading Domain-Driven Design.
- Reading Domain-Driven Design. Actually I think I’m faster reading now because I don’t read cover to cover anymore, I skim and figure out the things I need.
- I love having
db-query-matchersas a part of my toolkit!
- Enumerable implementation.
- I was using the wrong terminology re: the internals of the app, it should be
- Hugo fix if you delete the themes directory (lol).
git submodule add --force https://github.com/budparr/gohugo-theme-ananke.git themes/gohugo-theme-ananke
- I really have to make my own Hugo theme, boys.
reverseworks when you want to make sure you use block notation re: sort.
Asked: [Ask HN: What’s an (article book vid) that changed the way you view programming?](https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16500842)