TIL, 2018-02-15, Bootstrap 4
- Just code. You need to ship anyway to show stuff, you can refactor later. FOOWM. Focus on what matters.
- Remember again:
- The struggle is real re: freaking Webpacker.
- Reference for Bootstrap + Webpacker.
- So do we just use
- Bootstrap will allow
$, but you need to do the
environment.plugins.set(which I adding the
$to the global namespace) so it’s usable in
$ yarn remove bulmato remove unused packages with Yarn.
Bootswatch, sad life. I think I’ll just get a premium Theme.
- The Bootstrap guys have their own themes, apparently! Each costs $99, though.
- I sometimes find it weird/really tedious that I’m still using Reference to convert HTML to Slim, but I haven’t researched any alternatives yet.
.scssare also both Sass, just different syntaxes?
- On bugs re: Bootstrap. Uh sometimes I just didn’t see that the thing was already applied! Sheesh.
Musings SSL on the blog: Reference, Reference, CloudFlare CSR: Certificate Signing Request. Nothing on Github pages + custom domain? Sad....