TIL, 2017-12-18, Webpack, Bulma
- Github shows potential security vulnerabilities in the dependencies.
active_interactionReference looks nice.
- You can update multiple gems with
bundle update rspec rspec-rails.
- Just use Devise rather than clearance since you’re used to it already.
- Example of a
web-consoleI have (2.x) is so old, I should use the 3.x one.
BulmaCSS framework (flexbox-based) is just CSS, no JS.
rails -tto run tests!
rails -Tto see commands.
webpacker: now you have two servers,
webpack-dev-server, which you can use
Foremanso you can do live code reload.
yarn install bulmato easily install new things.
config/webpacker.ymlcontains the things.
- Bulma has just CSS, no JS. Which is good but also bad if I just want to ship things.
- Flexbox sticky footer: Reference