TIL, 2017-10-31, Hugo
- Git submodules: allow you to include or embed one or more repositories as a sub-folder inside another repository.
git submodule add https://github.com/<user>/rock rockto add the repo to the
- On Github, there will be the icon which shows it is a submodule.
- When you join a project with submodules, if you check in the
rockfolder, you’d see nothing. You have to do
git submodule update --init --recursive. Or you can clone with a
git clone --recursive <project url>).
- Really think about submodules, maybe there is a better alternative available.
- Git submodules or subtrees? Not really sure hehe.
- The initial Hugo deploy is way hard. But what I did was I just made the dev branch the main one which spits out to the master branch. Hehe.
- Really forgot how long it takes the DNS to propagate when creating a new subdomain, lol.
- Hugo is on