- There are a lot of new things now re: static site generators: Gatsby Reference, Hugo Reference, GitBook Reference.
- Jekyll: it becomes extremely slow once you have more than a standard website. Hugo is faster.
- Documentation 2700 pages, it takes so long to refresh. Jekyll has more plugins though.
- Feature of SSG (static site generator): date-sorted posts, automated snippets and indexes, categories, tags without the installation and security issues of a dynamic back-end.
- Declarative vs imperative programming.