have_http_status okis only for controller specs, not for general HTTP responses.
- ReferencePrivate toolbox (superclass with many methods as opposed to mixins):
- Not clear at the point of method definition what a method’s purpose is.
- Extra private methods that neither it not its subclasses actually use.
- Superclass interface is extended to its non-public methods.
- New subclasses may need to share methods that are not available in the superclass.
- With mixins, the name of the mixin describes the behavior that is added, private methods can be changed, and if a new implementation of a mixin is needed, nothing needs to be changed.
- Mixins would make things similar to the strategy pattern.
Rolifyis simple enough.
Mechanizedoesn’t have JS.
Reference y ProductColor.all to get YAML output. You can also do the Object.last.attributes.to_yaml. j ProductColor.all.inspect to output in JSON format....