where–optimistically finds, if can’t, it will return an empty or will just return what it found, without an error.
- You can do
reloadwith a lock?
- No implicit conversion of Symbol to Integer–just a missing hash key?
- No to polymorphic association–SQL Anti-pattern, since no freaking way to do the foreign key association.
- Creating a join table:
- Add foreign key
- Add index to both tables being joined
- Add unique index
- Railties–used to hook onto Rails.
- You can fiddle around the
variantis just a created attribute of
ApplicationControllerand check the