- Programming physical environment: So there are three main positions:
- On a desk
- On a couch
- Sort of lying down on the bed
- Have to optimize my room/environment so that I can do all three.
source_locationto figure out where something was called.
- RSpec bisect:
rspec --seed YOUR_SEED --bisect: Ensures the order is the same, and runs the tests again and again, to figure out what the smallest reproducible command is.
- Freaking Namecheap was not really that hard apparently? I was just being too impatient with waiting for the changes to propagate. To solve the thing, just do this:
find .* | ag "Cool"-> look for files with this directory
- You can set up CircleCI for Jekyll (now we have CircleCI for this blog).
- Thin through: automating sleeping this machine.