"production".inquiry.production? # => true "active".inquiry.inactive? # => false - You can turn off Facebook Messenger. - You can do something like this to enable both `/authors/` and `/authors/posts` via `Authors::PostsController`. ``` ruby namespace :authors do resource :posts end resources :authors
private_constantto hide implementation details.
- Strong params syntax.
- Stronger params.
- Converstaion with alvin re Rails is actually just a set of apps working together
- Try to make methods with just one arity if possible.
- 2 queries are needed at least for joining 2 tables, unless you do a join from the start.
- Enumerable find to not access db again.
- Rethink policy DSL.
- Hash functional replace: merge.
- JSON standard.
- Ruby Hash store method is an alias for =.
- DHH controller structuring