TIL, 2017-04-02, assert_valid_keys
- Mass move:
mv _posts/*.md _posts/programming.
- Just use
create, if only to avoid silent failures. The
update_attributeswill work if you are doing a
- Another ActiveSupport gem:
Benefits of Testing
- It is a way to document what your code does.
- Sooner or later, you will forget what your code actually did, it is like a mental reminder of why your code is like this or like that.
- It is a way to ensure sanity when trying to refactor a class. Show:
- It is a way to ensure that everything still works when trying to optimize something in your Rails code. Show: An example of ensuring that n+1 queries will be sped up. Reference
- It is just a good practice to do. You
- Small thing: You figure out what is memoized or not. BTW small things like this are impora
- You are like learning a new programming language.