TIL, 2017-03-20, Grok eager_load and join
- Ruby Heredoc syntax:
<<-HEREDOC stuff HEREDOC.
- Squiggly Heredoc (to remove leading whitespace):
- Postgres has a
- More practice on query builders.
joins. If I understand it correctly,
eager_loadcreate temp tables, while
joinsactually does an
- Tmux: Loading a Tmux window won’t terminate the processes running outside at the time the Tmux window started.
- Value object: Always include the damn id!
- Adapter patterns work, be ruthless in trying to be as DRY as possible.
- Functional core, imperative shell, then adapter all AR stuff into the functional core app.