- VERY IMPORTANT: To paste inside Vim, do the reset thing outside of Tmux first, then go inside Tmux. Then you can paste by going into insert mode and
- Tried out scientist. Looked into Graphite, might be useful.
- Understand the
&:thingiemethod more, and make a method to do that for hash keys.
- Using Ruby
sendadds about a 10% performance loss per call? Not sure how this works.
- Conversation with Rav about messaging threads and how it should be normalized as much as possible, since we get into the issue of ‘what if this guy has a different nickname in another thread than if he has in this thread’, or ‘how do we know who can see this message’
- Conversation with RodM about how you should normalize first and denormalize when it gets slower.
- ActiveRecord enums are sexy.
- Rubocop exclusion on pre-commit hooks.
Ruby benchmark class. Apparently, catching AR::RecordInvalid is super slow! However, if you don’t expect to hit the exception often, then...